Thursday, May 8, 2008

the slump is over... not

So finally after weeks of ridiculous beats and unending frustration, I won a $5 STT tuesday night. I thought, alright, good, the slump is over, now things can start getting back to normal.

Then I played again on wed. nite. and I have to say, the slump apparently is not over.

first came a donkoff, then came a suckout.

#1 was a single table FTOPS points satellite, winner gets the seat, 2nd get some points back. got down to 3 and i was the shorty but only a little behind 2nd. pick up AQ soooooooted and shove pf, get called by... 8-9 offsuit FTW!!! SHIP IT! uh, to him... 9 on the turn. retards take another

#2 was $5 STT - out 5th. 99 late, raise pre & get 2 callers, flop 843, about as good a flop as you can ask for with 99. goes check - bet 1/6 pot, I shove, checker calls and shows 33 for the sick 2-outer. gg me. again.

jl131 stands up and looks to the sky for answers, and all he sees is birdshit dropping straight towards his eyes

No comments: